- One 30-minute interactive virtual class via Zoom, every week
- Bells Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code)
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
- Bonus content available on our closed Facebook Group & the Family Portal here on our website
- Songbook and CD/download for use at home and on the go
- One wrist bell per child to add to your family's home music kit
- Weekly Monday Living Room Lullaby Nights on Zoom
- End of the term Family Dance Party on Zoom
- One family rate* - babies, toddlers, and older siblings all love it!
*Instead of paying for a seat in a class for each child, your entire family is included in one price! All family members are encouraged to attend! Remember, music is not just for ages 0-5, older siblings (and grown-ups) love to dance and sing too.
Please include all children's names on registration form.
With Music Together Online, you'll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live/interactive class, your teacher will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, dance and jam along to. We'll be using songs from the Bongos Collection, and your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children under 5, but the whole family is welcome (and encouraged) to participate!